To Our Valued Customers and Business Partners:
On behalf of the Lakeland Team, we want to assure you that we are committed to doing our part to help contain the COVID-19 pandemic while continuing to serve you at the high levels that you expect from our team. The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. While this situation continues to evolve daily, we wanted to take a moment to share an update on the status of our operations and our commitments to you and our team.
We are proud to say that despite the current challenges, Lakeland is fully operational and will continue to serve our customers and support their essential business processes throughout the duration of this crisis. We remain at full staffing levels and continue to be open for business Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm. As always, we stand ready to serve your needs and consider it a privilege to do so.
What We Are Doing to Protect the Workplace:
The health and safety of our team and our customers is our top priority and we have therefore implemented the following additional precautions to protect the workplace:
- Consistent daily messaging to remind team members to follow CDC guidelines, including frequent hand washing using soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds, avoid touching face, practice proper cough/sneeze etiquette. We further require that employees remain at home if they are sick.
- Consistent daily messaging regarding the requirement for social distancing both inside and outside the workplace. Our Team has also been strongly encouraged to restrict activities outside of work to only the most basic activities, such as going to church or religious meetings (preferably in small groups), getting groceries, food, fuel, etc.
- Consistent and increased cleaning of the workplace with a focus on commonly used surfaces and frequently used objects.
- We have initiated work-from-home protocols for certain job functions that can be performed effectively anywhere with a high-speed internet connection. Our Team is equipped with the latest mobile technologies, including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams and VPN connections to our other specific line of business applications.
- Field Service Technicians and our Implementation Team have been provided with surgical gloves, disinfectants created from our in-house dilution control system and Hand Sanitizer Dispensers have been installed in each of their vehicles.
- Our technicians have been trained and have the necessary supplies to wipe down and disinfect the equipment before and after each service call or installation.
- Increased communication to customers at the time a service call is placed. Customers are asked to complete a quick online questionnaire on our home page (<30 seconds) that informs Customers of our requirements while our technicians are onsite at their location and further gives the Customers the opportunity to communicate any special requirements they want us to observe while onsite at their location.
- Beginning March 23, 2020, our technicians began being dispatched exclusively to and from their personal residences daily. This has helped to limit unnecessary person-to-person interactions within Lakeland.
- Beginning March 25, 2020, we will begin limiting access to our four locations to appointment only to limit unnecessary person-to-person contact and do our part to prevent the spread of the virus in our communities.
As you can see, we are taking great measures to protect our employees and our customers by operating safely and prudently. While many of our protocols have been enhanced to meet the challenges of the new environment, these changes have not impacted our service levels and response times.
We continue to be here to support all customers. Just give us a call at (800) 798-8606 or consult our website (www.lakelandoffice.com) for our complete contact information and for our latest updates.