Up to 60 prints/minute
Since its introduction in 2007, customers have made bold statements about how the Canon Color imagePRESS Series has helped build their business and better serve their customers. Canon prides itself on partnering with customers and understanding their needs. It has historically invested approximately eight percent of annual revenue in research and development for its technologies.
- True 1,200 x 1,200 dpi with 256 levels of gray enable the highest near-offset quality for the most color critical environments.
- Gloss Optimization technology enables the adjustment of the imaged area appearance to minimize deviations in gloss reflectance relative to media finish.
- Closed-loop, real-time color controls coupled with new internal environmental controls help to keep high quality consistent - even throughout longer runs.
- Air Suction, Air Seperation, and Air Assist technologies provide reliable, accurate paper feeding, just like offset.
- Canon's oil free V Toner enable one of the widest color gamuts and a lay-flat finish, just like offset inks, even on pages with high toner coverage.